The 2024 Allentown New Jersey Lions Memorial Day Parade will be held Monday, May 27th. The Parade is rain or shine and begins at 10:30 AM. Please arrive early and remember Main Street and High Street will be closed.
The Parade Route
The parade route is ¾’s of a mile long. It begins on North Main Street (Rt. 524) at the Allen Drive exit from the staging area, heading south on Main Street through town and turning left on High Street (Rt. 539) to the Elementary School.
At the entrance to the Elementary School on High Street, participants in the Memorial Service will be directed onto the school grounds. Drivers and passengers of vehicles taking part in the parade who would like to attend the Memorial Service may park their vehicles in the large parking area just past the Elementary School building.
Immediately after the last group finishes, a Memorial Day Service will be held near the front of the Elementary School. Everyone is invited to attend.
If rain threatens, the Memorial Service may be postponed.
A “PortaJohn” will be available in the VIP staging area on Allen Drive near the intersection with Main Street. Rest rooms are located in the Elementary School building at the end of the parade route.
- Active Military
- Grand Marshal Kevin O'Neill
- Allentown and Upper Freehold Twp. Dignitaries
- Civil Air Patrol Color Guard
- Knights of Columbus / TAVI Float
- Crescent Temple Provost Guard
- Uncle Sam
- Allentown and Robbinsville High School Marching Bands
- Stonebridge Middle School Marching Band
- Ancient Order of Hibernians Bagpipe Band
- Shamrock & Thistle Bagpipe Band
- Jerry Rife’s Rhythm Kings
- Clever Clover 4-H Horse Association
- Hope Fire Company
- Local Fire Departments & First Aid Squads
- Local Service Clubs & Organizations
- Shrine Crescent Temple Clowns
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- Browies & Cub Scouts
- Future Farmers of America Cavalcade of Tractors
- DJ Nebbs
- Crescent Temple Mini Cars
- Allentown Garden Club
- Monmouth Hunt Club
- Little League Teams
- Antique Cars
- 4 H Clubs
- Much Much More